The benefits of homeopathic preparations on our state of health are really numerous. Indeed, these medicines, often of animal, mineral or vegetable origin, are mainly used to protect the body from all kinds of diseases. Borax connotes a very fashionable strain in homeopathy, especially in the treatment of genital herpes and aphtoses. A homeopathic preparation from Boiron laboratories obtained via sodium borate or sodium tetraborate. Alkaline in flavor, this crystalline white powder is also odorless. A mineral species in the form of crystals that can necessarily be found in nature. A substance very soluble in glycerin and in water.
Long used to treat canker sores in infants, Borax can currently treat various other diseases. Of chemical origin, this limited action drug comes in tablets, ointment (4%), granules, ampoules, doses, oral powder and drops. It is differentiated by its action in the form of a “mouthwash” on mouth ulcers.
Health problems that Borax can solve
Borax is used in homeopathy for its action on behavioral disorders, in dermatology and stomatology. Particularly recommended in case of mouth ulcers, motion sickness, night terrors, insomnia and genital herpes. In gargles, it relieves the painful ulcers (particularly in infants), angina, oral herpes and stomatitis. Internally, it is used (as a solvent for uric acid) for ulcerative gastritis and against epilepsy. It is a useful drug in the care of various syndromes (mouth, feet and hands). In anxious children, it treats sleeping troubles which are manifested by bursts with less noise. Note also its several other indications:
- Dizziness (in descending movements in planes, stairs or elevators),
- Leucorrhea, membranous dysmenorrhea,
- Hand eczema, psoriasis,
- oral candidiasis,
- Nervousness and hypersensitivity to noise,
- In babies, refusal to go to bed or difficulty falling asleep,
- Menses painful, preceded by abundant white discharge (similar to egg white).
Different dosages of Borax
Just like the granules, the globule doses of Borax are based on sucrose (saccharin) and lactose. Here are the dosages for the main indications of Borax:
- Sleeping troubles15 CH of Borax with 5 pellets at bedtime for 2 months.
- Mouth ulcers9 CH, 5 pellets three times a day (morning, noon and evening) for 1 week.
- Travel sickness, 15 CH, 5 pellets upon departure. If necessary, you can repeat the dose.
- Genital herpes: in low dilution 5 CH or 10 DH, in average dilution 7 or 9 CH. This at the rate of 3 granules three times a day.
- Mouth-foot-hand syndrome in infants and children, in average dilution 9 CH or 18 DH, 3 granules/d.