Bryonia appears in the list of homeopathic medicines. It is above all a field remedy whose role is to take care of various chronic disorders. A medication from the climbing plant called “white bryony”. A plant belonging to the family Cucurbitaceae (cucurbitaceae) and found naturally in central Europe. It is the freshly pulled root of this plant that homeopaths use to prepare the mother tincture. It designates a very effective homeopathic medication in the care of joint pain, lung inflammation and ENT pathologies. This strain (homeopathic) has various properties: analgesic, anti-infectious, anti-inflammatory and anti-ecchymotic. Often presented in the form of oral solution (in drops and ampoules), oral powder, granules, ointments and tablets.
Bryonia is one of the homeopathic medicines
The Bryonia defines a homeopathic medicine which acts effectively to solve many physical problems. Indeed, it solves several disorders or diseases such as joint problems, rhinitis, dry eye and vertigo. As well as flu-like conditions, hydrarthrosis, mastitis, mumps and rheumatology such as arthritis or arthralgia. It is very efficient in treatment of several other gastroenterological infections and inflammatory syndromes. Bryonia designates a homeopathic product particularly indicated
Bryonia alba indicates a homeopathic strain mainly indicated in case of:
- dizziness, bronchitis and tracheitis,
- joint pain (relieved by rest and aggravated by movement),
- hydarthroses or the effusion of fluid in a joint,
- dry eye syndrome, contact lens intolerance (due to dry eye).
For pregnant women, it can relieve painful varicose veins during pregnancy.
To avoid excess, how to properly take Bryonia?
the Bryonia is generally used in the form of granules and globule doses. But you can also find other forms such as ointments and oral solutions in drops or ampoules. In particular to take away from all food intake, coffee, spices and tobacco. A homeopathic strain (based on sucrose and lactose) which is generally melted under the tongue. In principle, the treatment with this strain lasts a whole week. Indicated for people who are breastfeeding or during pregnancy, this remedy does not present any danger or contraindication.
Here are some dosages in case of:
- Constipation, 5 CH for 5 granules twice a day (morning and evening) for one month,
- Mastitis, 9 CH at the rate of 5 granules at the time of pain.
- Dizziness, 9 CH at the rate of 5 granules every 15 minutes (for 3 to 4 days),
- Joint pain, 5 CH at the rate of 5 granules morning and evening (for 10 days),
- Bronchitis, flu, tracheitis, mumps or rhinitis, 9 CH at the rate of 5 granules every 4 hours.