Calcarea sulfurica presents a homeopathic solution prepared through calcium sulphate. A substance that can also be called: plaster, lime sulphate or gypsum flower. The dilution of this salt is done according to the Hahnemannian method (the work of Hahnemann). In homeopathy, it is part of what is called “the 12 Schussler salts”. According to the findings of this German doctor, the deficiency (of one or more) of 12 minerals can lead to diseases. Moreover, these diseases are treated by taking these same constituents (in infinitesimal quantities). Calcium/Calcarea sulfurica takes a major role in the strengthening or development of teeth and bones. A homeopathic remedy also indicated in many areas of medicine.
Calcarea Sulfurica, its qualities and therapeutic benefits
Calcarea sulfurica particularly takes care of inflammations with suppuration, whether dental, cutaneous, ophthalmic or other. A homeopathic solution indicated in a situation of pulmonary pathologies and ENT accompanied by discharge, conjunctivitis, dental abscess or gingivitis. Indeed, this remedy of limited action can intervene in multiple cases: bronchitis, sinusitis, fever, purulent or chronic rhinitis. It is used in particular in the event of cutaneous suppuration (painless and prolonged) orabscess in the anus area.
Calcarea Sulfurica solves skin problems such as sycosis, acne, boils and eczema. It’s a satellite medication recommended in association with Hepar Sulfur, in all forms of dermatoses (suppurating and oozing). It promotes the achievement of completely healthy skin and treats impetigo, herpetic eruptions, acne or pustules. This homeopathic strain also helps treat suppurating wounds by activating the healing process.
Dosage and frequency of use of Calcarea Sulfurica
Here are the different facets of Calcarea Sulfurica:
- In skin carethis remedy is taken in 3 granules, one to three times a day.
- In conjunctivitis treatment or rhinitis with yellowish discharge showing no inflammation or pain. In this case, you need to take 12 CH, 5 granules per day.
- To treat diseases that are often difficult to relieve such as gingivitis and dental abscess, 3 granules of 5 CH. The catches must be done 2 to 3 times a day. Calcarea Sulfurica easily masters oral disappointments.
- In case of otolaryngology problems and ENT disorders without fever, 12 CH, at the rate of 3 granules twice a day.
- Facing the conjunctiva or theinflammation of the cornea (keratitis), 9 CH or 18 DH, 3 pellets. With an intake of 3 times a day.
- In proctology, to solve or purulent abscess in the region of the anus, take 5 CH or 10 DH. This at the rate of 3 granules 2 to 3 times a day.