Cyclamen Europaeum defines a homeopathic remedy of general action of plant origin. Indeed, the drug comes from a small robust plant living in particular in the woods of temperate Europe (Central and Southern). A plant that can also be called Pig’s Bread, European Cyclamen, Alpine Violet, Purple Cyclamen or Common Cyclamen. Belonging to the primulaceae family, this plant with a thousand virtues has healing and healing therapeutic powers. It is generously equipped with heart-shaped purplish-red leaves and pink flowers. The origin of the mother tincture of Cyclamen Europaeum goes back to its fresh tuber (without its roots). It is a homeopathic solution frequently intended for worried, anxious and shy women.
All indications of Cyclamen Europaeum in homeopathy
Cyclamen Europaeum acts mainly on mood disorders or behavior related to the psychic problems of women. It further ensures the proper functioning and good condition of the nervous system. This homeopathic medicine intervenes in several cases: isolation, stress, fever, depression, hot flushes, fatigue and tracheitis. A homeopathic medication that always seems effective in case of period disorders (with or without headaches). It acts on several types of migraines: migraine, during, before or after menstruation and amenorrhea with migraine. It can relieve the ophthalmic migraines preceded by visual disturbances and migraines caused by a gastric problem. This strain also cures writers cramp, galactorrhea, depression with desire for easy crying and loneliness.
Cyclamen Europaeum can presumably treat people with excessive guilt or pathological scruples. It can help perfectionist individuals who are often tormented by imaginary faults.
Mode of care and proportion of use of Cyclamen Europaeum
The homeopathic strain Cyclamen Europaeum contains two main compounds: sucrose and lactose. If you have intolerance to certain sugars, before taking this remedy, it is better to seek the advice of a doctor. As a precautionary measure, pregnant or breastfeeding women should avoid the use of this strain. For certain diseases, the modes of use are as follows:
- Headache or infectious pathologies4 to 9 CH at the rate of 5 granules every two hours.
- Heavy, painful periods or black blood, 9 CH at the time of pain (every 2 hours if necessary). The catches are to be spaced according to the improvements.
- Insulation, 9 CH, 5 granules to finish for 24 hours. To be taken every hour and spaced out with improvement.
- High blood pressure or hot flashes9 CH, 5 pellets/day for three months.
- Ophthalmic migraines with dizziness or visual disturbances during menstruation. 9 CH or 18 DH, 2 pellets 3 times a day or every 2 hours (in case of acute attacks).
- Melancholy after menstruation, 15 CH, 2 pellets 3 times a day.