The post-holiday periods are commonly associated with digestive disorders, liver attacks, and this urge to purify one’s body. Do you feel heavy, bloated, look bad and lack energy? don’t search, your digestive system is in pain, and it is your responsibility to help him get better! To help the body eliminate the toxins accumulated during these festive periods, a detox cure is often the most appropriate method before resuming a normal diet.
The post-holiday detox cure
The end-of-year celebrations have serious consequences for our well-being and especially our form. Heaviness, lack of energy, bad looks and digestive disorders can make life difficult for us. Nothing better to start the new year badly! To help you get rid of the side effects of heavy fatty liver, alcohol and chocolate consumption, here is a very simplistic detox cure, to follow for a week. After that, you can resume your normal diet.
For 2 days
– Eat only fruits, vegetables and digestible protein sources (chicken breast, white fish)
– Do not consume any source of starchy foods (rice, pasta, bread, potato, etc.)
– Drink 4 liters of water a day (or water + green tea)
– Take a detoxifying dietary supplement (preferably a liver health supplement)
– Start each meal with green vegetables
– Consume black radish with every meal
– Season your dishes with cider vinegar
During 5 days
Have you ever had the unpleasant sensation of eating the same meal several hours in a row? Acid reflux results in the passage of food, enzymes and gastric juices into the esophagus, sometimes going up into the oral cavity. This sensation, if it is most often only unpleasant, can, if it becomes chronic, lead to significant irritation of your esophagus. These pains becoming disabling, they interfere with your food intake and your general well-being, the pain radiating throughout the chest.
There are several causes for this reflux and a medical analysis by a specialist is recommended if the measures below are not effective.
Here are some lifestyle and dietary measures that you could put in place at first:
- Take your time eating and chew enough. Insufficient chewing causes your stomach to work harder, which can cause digestive problems.
- Reduce your stress level (we invite you to consult our special “stress management” guide)
What detox cure to relieve heartburn?
If heartburn appears spontaneously after holiday excesses or a period when you have neglected your diet, follow these steps:
For 3 days :
– Do not consume no source of starch (bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, etc.)
– Drink at least 4 liters of fluids per day (water, tea), mainly between meals
– Concoct a “detox” salad with the following ingredients: black radish, avocado, fresh spinach, kale, red cabbage, cider vinegar and olive oil. Eat this salad for lunch and dinner.
– Take a dietary supplement for liver protection and detoxification
– Take a complex of minerals, basifying, in order to fight against acidity.
– Drink the juice of half a squeezed lemon mixed with a little warm water when you get up
The most commonly cited foods that can cause intestinal disorders are:
- Foods containing gluten (see our article on the gluten-free diet)
- Potatoes or sweet potato
- Dry vegetables
- The peas
- Certain spices, mustard and vinegars
- Dairy products
What detox cure for intestinal pain?
– Take the time to chew your food with each bite
– Drink at least 3 liters of mineral water a day
– Go to bed about 2 hours after your last meal
– Take blond psyllium powder mix with a glass of water before each meal