With symbol “Pb”, atomic number 82, Plumbum defines a chemical element that comes from the metal lead. It is a mutagenic, ecotoxic and toxic element from very low doses. It belongs to period 6 of the periodic table and to group 14. Its scientific name is: plumbum metallicum. In 1980, this bluish gray malleable metal (which whitens slightly when oxidized) was classified as a carcinogen.
Indeed, the IARC (International Agency for Research on Cancer) considers that its two main constituents are carcinogenic. That is, arsenate and chromate (the two salts of lead). It can cause symptoms and illnesses (collectively referred to as lead poisoning) in animals and humans. With no known trace element value, this element considered to be an environmental contaminant also produces many healing properties. In fact, it is a remedy resulting from the transformation of lead. It is used in homeopathy to treat neurological and digestive disorders.
The therapeutic virtues of the homeopathic medicine Plumbum
The Plumbum homeopathic strain is intended in particular for elderly subjects in poor health, trembling, thin and dry. Sometimes they suffer from memory problemslead poisoning or chronic constipation (which is accompanied by abdominal spasms). They can also be victims of gingivitis with bad breath (sometimes underlined by a bluish border).
To be more precise, the homeopathic medicine plumbum intervenes to cure:
- High blood pressure,
- Progressive amyotrophy,
- kidney failure,
- Arteriosclerosis and smokers’ arteritis,
- Radial paralysis or progressive paralysis of the extensor nerves,
- neurodegenerative diseases,
- senile dementia,
- Violent and lightning neuralgia of the limbs, back and spine,
- Peripheral neuropathies,
- Violent abdominal colic with spasm of the anus and constipation.
Plumbum in its homeopathic uses
The plumbum strain dosage in different treatments:
- To put an end to memory problems and intellectual deficits, administer 3 granules. This in low dilution and twice a day, for a week. For more efficiency, you can combine it with other homeopathic solutions such as Argentum Nitricum.
- To calm constipation and neuralgia, use this solution in 3 granules of low dilution. 5 CH or 7 CH of Plumbum with a frequency of one to three times a day.
- For treat flatulence, enterocolitis and abdominal colic, 3 granules should be used (medium dilution). To be taken three times a day for 14 days and according to the improvements, you can gradually reduce. And before stopping, go to 2 pellets twice a day.
- To treat and lower high blood pressure, 3 pellets once a day. As it evolves, gradually decrease the frequency. If you do not feel any improvement, you need to see a health specialist.