Today, there is still no ready-made solution to quickly and completely cure any form of cancer. Also, many specialists continue to conduct research on therapeutic approaches to cancer. Among them is Dr. Mirko Beljanski. This professor highlights his approach based on the use of selective substances.
What is the Beljanksi approach?
The Beljanksi approach offers a new therapeutic alternative in the cancer treatment. It is based on the intervention of RNA fragments for cellular functioning. This technique promotes the stimulation of the production of blood platelets and white blood cells to have RNA fragments. It is especially effective in immunocompromised people. It is also intended for individuals who have undergone chemotherapy. This approach consists of using natural plant extracts to prevent certain diseases such as cancer or fibrosis. In these plants, there are natural molecules called Rauwolfia vomitoria and pao pereira. These molecules have anti-cancer properties and their use aims to slow down the duplication of so-called cancerous cells.
What is the origin of this method?
This approach originated with the professor of the same name, Mirko Beljanski. This specialist notices a change in the conformation of the DNA in the case of pollutants or even a carcinogen. This creates, in fact, a disturbance generating the first phase of transformation of a carcinogenic cell. This Professor therefore decides to carry out research around a new therapeutic approach to deal with cancer. Following the development of an Oncotest, his studies highlighted two specific molecules: Rauwolfia vomitoria and the Pao pereira. They highlight the properties contained by these substances. Indeed, according to his research, these molecules contain anti-cancer substances. They also contain antimalarial properties and antiviral alkaloids. This finding allows Professor Mirko Beljanski to take advantage of these substances to fight against cancer.
Beljanksi approach: its impact on health
Professor Mirko Beljanski’s research demonstrates that these two natural extracts participate in the inhibition of destabilized DNA. However, they do not affect healthy DNA. Therefore, the Beljanski approach using these extracts offers several virtues:
- It helps prevent many cancers such as Prostate cancer or that of the lymphatic system;
- It restores the immune defenses following chemotherapy sessions;
- The so-called substance Rauwolfia Vomitoria shows great efficacy in the fight against pancreatic cancer;
- The use of Pao Pereira contributes to the inhibition of cancer stem cells.
How is this treatment carried out?
The Beljanski treatment consists of consuming capsules containing substances: pao pereira and Rauwolfia Vomitoria. There are certain therapeutic indications for following this Beljanski approach:
- A person suffering from cancer, whose weight is 60 kg, must consume 6 capsules daily;
- As the two plants have different actions, they should therefore be combined. Indeed, the pao pereira promotes cell death andRauwolfia vomitoria stops the duplication of harmful cells;
- This treatment should be followed continuously throughout the disease;
- Once the condition of the sick person improves a little, the approach recommends two cures to three cures annually.
The cure therefore makes it possible to prevent the deterioration of the state of health of the affected person following stress or even immune fragility.