Obtained via the bloodroot rhizome, the homeopathic strain Sanguinaria Canadensis is very beneficial for health. This plant (herbaceous perennial) is part of the Papaveraceae family and it is the only species of the genus “Sanguinaria”. Coming from North America, it can also be called: blood-dragon or bloodroot of Canada. This plant can be found in particular in rock gardens, deciduous forests and undergrowth. It has a generous basal leaf and a fruit wrapped in a green capsule (spindle-shaped). This plant blooms at the very beginning of spring. Its rhizome particularly contains an orange-red juice (latex type) which is favorable to the development of the strain. Medical experts exploit the virtues of this toxic substance to make a homeopathic medicine. Prescribed for the prevention and treatment of headaches caused by gynecological disorders, headaches and migraines.
Care with the homeopathic medicine Sanguinaria Canadensis
The homeopathic medicine Sanguinaria Canadensis is very effective in the care and pain prevention. Indeed, it allows the body to function well and avoid several genes or discomforts. It can intervene to cure or prevent:
- Right-sided migraines and migraines accompanied by flushing of the cheeks.
- Migraines associated with hot flashes, vomiting or nausea.
- Weekly periodic migraine, menopausal headaches and hypersensitivity to odors.
- Allergic rhinitis, nasal polyps and right-sided rheumatism.
- Gastric burns, eructation, tracheitis, flatulence and diarrhea.
Also effective in treatment of respiratory disorders and bronchial ailments.
Sanguinaria Canadensis: accessible forms and dosages
The homeopathic strain Sanguinaria Canadensis offers you several homeopathic forms: granules (galenic form), ampoules, triturations, doses, drops and suppositories. All these products are available in online pharmacies or physical homeopathic stores. Various uses of this remedy and the disorders it treats:
- The menstrual disordersfor 60 days, take 2 pellets of 7CH or 9CH, noon and evening.
- Migraines and headaches, 5 granules 2 to 4 times a day in 15 CH for 3 months. You can also take 5 CH or 10 DH, 2 pellets 3 times a day.
- In case of periarthritis and flushing, 5 pellets at 5 CH. Frequency of intake: 2 to 3 times a day for 3 months
- For the hot flashes5 pellets 15 CH, 1 to 6 times a day for 3 months.
- For the respiratory disorders5granules morning, noon and evening (in 5CH for 10 days).
- In case of polyposis, coryza or rhinitis, 5 granules of 5 CH for 3 months. Take two to six times a day.