Sulfuricum acidum tells the story of a homeopathic remedy with limited action which is based on Sulfuric Acid H2SO4. Indeed, the Sulfuricum acidum strain essentially comes from this exceptional element. Historically, it is a homeopathic medication frequently used in acute and severe infectious states (with a tendency to hemorrhage). It has an elective action on the digestive tract (burning pain, mouth ulcers and gastric ulcerations). Known as the vitriol spirit, this acid can be found in the volcanic torrents of South America. The chemical industry has always used it even though it causes damage to the eyes and skin. Moreover, after distillation, it can become an ideal remedy for various disorders, particularly gastric ones.
Developed by Boiron Laboratories, Sulfuricum acidum designates a plant strain with many homeopathic benefits.
Sulfuricum acidum homeopathic treatments
Sulfuricum acidum defines a homeopathic strain that treats stomach pains, faintness and acid vomiting. It can calm hot flashes and general or internal tremors with feeling of weakness.
One homeopathic remedy useful in case of certain diseases:
- Gastroesophageal heartburn, flatulence, diarrhoea, stomatitis, bloating, constipation and digestive bleeding.
- Vascular disorders (easy hemorrhages, hematomas, post-traumatic bruises, purpura, painful and cyanotic scars.
- Skin ulcers, cellulitis, edema of hands and fingers.
- Rheumatism, chronic leucorrhoea, head trauma and its consequences.
- Weight gain before menstruation, chronic joint and muscle pain.
- Pancreatitis, hematomas, bruises which are difficult to absorb and ulcerations in the mouth.
- Chronic or serious infections with decline in general condition, fatigue and bleeding tendency.
Use of the homeopathic strain Sulfuricum acidum
Recommended in particular in the form of a galenic granule, but the strain Sulfuricum acidum also has other forms. Indeed, you can find drinkable hydro-alcoholic solutions (drops and vials), dilutions and mother tinctures. You can easily access the different modes of use, since they are allotable for information purposes. You don’t necessarily need to see a doctor. But, sulfuric acid can be dangerous and can cause irreversible damage to the eyes and skin tissues. This is where the need for medical advice comes in before taking and handling it.
Now turning our attention to the dosages. The dose tubes and granules are available in 4 CH, 5 CH, 7 CH, 9 CH, 12 CH, 15 CH and 30 CH. Here are some indications of this remedy:
- Hemorrhages, ulcers and hematomas5 CH or 7 CH, 3 pellets 1 to 3 times a day.
- Tremors, hot flushes and deterioration of general condition15 CH once a day.
- Serious infections5 CH or 9 CH, 5 pellets 1 to 3 times a day until improvement.
- Gastric reflux and heartburn5 CH, 3 pellets 1 to 3 times a day for a week.