1. I. binding of mRNA to ribosome.
2. (ii) Aminoacylation.
3. (iii) Initiation.
4. (iv) Elongation.
5. Step I- Binding of incoming aminoacyl.
6. (v) Termination.
7. (vi) Post-translational modifications.
- 1 What are the steps for translation?
- 2 What are the 4 steps of translation?
- 3 What are the 5 steps of protein synthesis?
- 4 What are the 7 steps of protein synthesis?
- 5 What are the six steps in protein synthesis?
- 6 What is the first step of translation?
- 7 What is translation with diagram?
- 8 What are the 3 stages of translation?
- 9 What is the last step of translation?
- 10 What happens during translation step?
- 11 Which is the correct order of translation?
- 12 What are the basic steps of protein synthesis?
- 13 What is the first step of protein synthesis?
- 14 What is the correct order of protein synthesis?
What are the steps for translation?
Translation is a process by which the genetic code contained within a messenger RNA (mRNA) molecule is decoded to produce a specific sequence of amino acids in a polypeptide chain. It occurs in the cytoplasm following transcription and, like transcription, has three stages: initiation, elongation and termination.7 jui. 2020
What are the 4 steps of translation?
Translation happens in four stages: activation (make ready), initiation (start), elongation (make longer) and termination (stop). These terms describe the growth of the amino acid chain (polypeptide). Amino acids are brought to ribosomes and assembled into proteins.
What are the 5 steps of protein synthesis?
1. (a) Activation of amino acids:
2. (b) Transfer of amino acid to tRNA:
3. (c) Initiation of polypeptide chain:
4. (d) Chain Termination:
5. (e) Protein translocation:
What are the 7 steps of protein synthesis?
1. DNA unzips in the nucleus.
2. mRNA nucleotides transcribe the complementary DNA message.
3. mRNA leaves nucleus and goes to ribosome.
4. mRNA attaches to ribosome and first codon is read.
5. tRNA brings in proper amino acid from cytoplasm.
6. a second tRNA brings in new amino acid.
What are the six steps in protein synthesis?
1. mRNA is produced in nucleus.
2. ribosome moves along mRNA.
3. DNA uncoils for transcription.
4. polypeptide is produced.
5. tRNA brings amino acids to ribosome.
6. mRNA moves to ribosome.
What is the first step of translation?
The first stage is initiation. In this step, a special “initiator” tRNA carrying the amino acid methionine binds to a special site on the small subunit of the ribosome (the ribosome is composed of two subunits, the small subunit and the large subunit).
What is translation with diagram?
ADVERTISEMENTS: Translation is the mechanism by which the triplet base sequence of a mRNA guides the linking of a specific sequence of amino acids to form a polypeptide (protein) on ribosomes. Protein synthesis requires amino acids, DNA, RNAs, ribosomes and enzymes.
What are the 3 stages of translation?
Translation of an mRNA molecule by the ribosome occurs in three stages: initiation, elongation, and termination.
What is the last step of translation?
What happens during translation step?
The steps in translation are: The ribosome binds to mRNA at a specific area. The ribosome starts matching tRNA anticodon sequences to the mRNA codon sequence. Each time a new tRNA comes into the ribosome, the amino acid that it was carrying gets added to the elongating polypeptide chain.
Which is the correct order of translation?
The correct order of stages of translation is initiation, elongation and termination. The first step is the aminoacylation or charging of tRNA. When two charged tRNAs are brought together close enough then the peptide bond formation takes place.
What are the basic steps of protein synthesis?
It includes three steps: initiation, elongation, and termination. After the mRNA is processed, it carries the instructions to a ribosome in the cytoplasm. Translation occurs at the ribosome, which consists of rRNA and proteins.9 août 2018
What is the first step of protein synthesis?
What is the correct order of protein synthesis?
Therefore the correct sequence is- DNA is transcribed, RNA is modified into mRNA, A ribosome binds to mRNA, Amino acids are lined up in a sequence, Chemical bonds are formed and a protein is produced.26 nov. 2018