Coconut milk drink is another type of refreshing and ultra-energizing vegetable drink. It is beneficial and favorable for the health of the body inside and out). There are basically three types:
- Coconut water which is the white liquid naturally present inside a ripe coconut,
- Coconut juice which is obtained from a mixture of coconut pulp, water (hot or cold) and sugar,
- And coconut milk which is a very white and ultra-concentrated milky substance, extracted from finely grated, crushed or mixed dried fruit.
Coconut milk drink: is it a natural medication?
This drink reduces the inflammatory process. It defends the cardiovascular system, lowers cholesterol levels in the blood. Thus it strengthens the muscle, relieves stress, treats high blood pressure, optimizes intestinal transit, improves digestive comfort and protects women throughout the pregnancy period. The coconut milk drink is also perfect for the immune defense and the nervous system.
What makes coconut milk drink so good?
What is admirable about the coconut milk drink are its exceptional effects on the body, its pleasant smell, its silky texture, its intensely white color and its unparalleled flavor. It is made up of many fibre, carbohydrates, fats, proteins and essential micronutrients.
The main advantages of the coconut milk drink
The coconut milk drink is very rich, versatile and virtuous. Indeed, it can naturally reduce the level of stress, promote good looks, facilitate digestion, ensure the beauty of our haireliminate acne, clean facial stains, strengthen the health of teeth, optimize the weightloss, soften and tone the skin. It can also be used in:
- the desserts,
- and pastries.
Use of coconut milk in cooking
Cooked or raw, the coconut milk is always good. Moreover, to keep all its nutritional values, prefer gentle and optimal cooking such as steaming or adding it at the end of cooking. It is also excellent for:
- Chicken curry, sauces or marinades (fish, seafood, meat, poultry, vegetables, etc.),
- Several other exotic sweet or savory recipes (juice, milkshakes, pancakes, etc.).
Thick, tasty, oleaginous and fragrant, it is available in kind (homemade which can be kept cool, away from light and heat), in a can or in a carton. After opening, it must be kept in the refrigerator for a maximum period of 3 days.
* At press health we strive to transmit medical knowledge in a language accessible to all. In NO CASE can the information given replace medical advice. [HighProtein-Foods.com]